iPrimus is the residential services division of Primus Telecom, offering high-speed broadband services to consumers.read more...
|$75 per month
$50 for first 1 months
|$90 per month
$65 for first 1 months
|$115 per month
$90 for first 1 months
|$145 per month
$125 for first 1 months
|Show more NBN plans
I've come from their ADSL2+ plans many moons ago and have had only consistent good experiences with them. Even when I shifted to NBN and the system kept dropping (not iPrimus', NBN's), they were highly responsive to address and escalate the issues.
Recommend to a friend : yes
I singed up on 21/04/17 just got connected and got a bill of $315. Lot s of hidden cost did not mention the time of signing up
I'm happy with everything
1. Wastage of time - Each time you call CC, it will not be a call less than 30 mins.
2. Poorly trained technical team - CC executives are not well trained, especially technical people, and when I nudged this executive on technicalities, ended up getting rude responses.
3. Wrong billing - Initially in place of 1, they sent 3 routers, and billed me for all 3, only after I spoke with CC executive was the excess amount paid adjusted.
4. False commitment - In the pre-sales call I was told if my consumption exceeded my 300 GB usage, the upgrade would be free of cost, they later backtracked claiming the plan is no more in existence.
5. I am certainly not going back to them.
Customer service 100% quick, smart, reliable service. My account was credited with my first 2 & half months service. Numbers ported almost strait away! Couldn't be happier...
Always dropping out giveing me a bad DSN connection
I have been with iPrimus for at least 6 six years and have rarely had any problems...and when I have they have always been resolved as quickly as possible....Thanks iPrimus
slow speed, well below what iam chareged. Tech assure me they are working on problem and will keep me informed. I have to contact them most times, but bottom line after 10 weeks still no improvement
Had an account with iprimus for aproxamently 30 months. In that time i was given conflicting information when ever i spoke to different staff, call time wait 30 minutes minimum, when speaking to customer support i could never understand there poor english. when they started charging extra because i paid via Bpay i complained, they removed that charge and then took it upon them selves to attempt a direct debit from my bank account with out my authority, then i received a letter saying i would be charged a $10.00 dishonour fee for something i did not authorise. I have now chosen to close my account due to there lack of service, lack of the English language, the time i had spent on hold when trying to call and that they attempted to do a direct debit from my bank account with out my authority.
When they changed ports on me it took months of downtime for me and no-one could help me get back on, I eventually found if I changed settings in my modem it would fix the problem. They sent out line tech after line tech and I kept telling them that it wasn't the problem and they were going to make me pay for something that wasn't a problem. Just a change of settings was all it took, which I told them it could be. Incompetent fools!